An application for giving you books from the Library/Book Bank in English 2023

An application to your Principal for giving you books from the Library/Book Bank in English 2022-2023


To, 

The Principal,

School name_______

School address________

Subject- An application for granting books from the Book Bank Sir.

I beg to state that I am a student of class____ of your school. My father is a farmer . He is unable to buy books for me. So please issue me the course books from the Book Bank/Library. I shall keep them in good condition and return them as soon as annual examinations are over.

I will be very much grateful for this.

Thanks you 

Yours obediently,

Name_____

Class______

Date______

Do you like :

Sick leave Application in English

Character certificate Application in English 

Transfer certificate Application in English

Sick leave Application in Hindi

Transfer certificate Application in Hindi 

Wonders of science essay in English

Diwali essay in English

Mahatma Gandhi Essay in English


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post