An application for regarding change of subject in English 2023


An application for regarding change of subject in English 2023


To,

The principal,

School name_______

School address_______

Subject An application for regarding change of subject.

Respected sir/madam,

 I beg to say that I am a student of class_____ of your school I have taken physics, chemistry and Mathematics as my subjects at the time of addmission. Now I find it difficult to understand those subject. I wish to study Arts subject. My parents also suggest the same to me so, I request you to allow me the change of subject to History political Science and economics transfer me to 11th art group.

Thanking you


your's obediently

Class______

Date______


Do you like :

Sick leave Application in English

Character certificate Application in English 

Transfer certificate Application in English

Sick leave Application in Hindi

Transfer certificate Application in Hindi 

Wonders of science essay in English

Diwali essay in English

Mahatma Gandhi Essay in English


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post